The Climate Change Action Project Database includes more than 25 ready-to-use action projects that will prepare students to understand and resolve one of the greatest interconnected issues facing their future – climate change.
This new online database provides educators and students with:
- Meaningful service learning projects to fulfill graduation requirements
- Ideas for transforming classroom learning on climate change into action
- All the project details and contact information needed to get started
- Opportunities to take part in real-world solutions for climate change
- Options for projects that take place both on and off school grounds
The Climate Change Action Project Database complements Facing the Future's 2-week curriculum unit, Climate Change: Connections and Solutions. The middle school and high school units are both available to download at no charge thanks to support from the Hewlett-Packard Company.
Please let us know how you are using the Climate Change Action Project Database so we can continue to receive funding to provide high quality teaching resources. Email Kim to share your story!