Join thousands of attendees from around the world at the National Service-Learning Conference in San Jose, Calif., March 24-27, 2010. Don't miss this amazing event! The regular registration deadline for the National Service-Learning Conference is quickly approaching. Register by January 15, 2010 before prices increase.
Register for a Preconference Session
- Service-Learning REMIX — for youth, by youth
- Inspiring Innovative Service-Learning Trainers
- Advancing Service-Learning — A Three-Part Event
- The Spirituality of Service-Learning: Engaging Students in their Path to Peace
- All-Day Off-Site Service-Learning Project at Fort Scott in San Francisco
- All-Day Off-Site Service-Learning Project at National Steinbeck Center in Salinas
Meet Keynote Speaker Talia Leman
Thirteen-year-old Talia Leman is CEO and a founder of RandomKid, a nonprofit organization that helps kids help others. She has worked with kids from 20 countries and raised nearly 10.5 million for her RandomKid-guided initiatives. The recipient of numerous international and national awards for her philanthropic work, she has been recognized by three Presidents. This past summer, Talia was named one of the top 10 youth volunteers in the United States. Talia is featured in a new book, Asset-Based Thinking for Teens. She was recently awarded the Nobel Prize for Children.
Questions? Reach us by replying to this email or calling (800) 366-6952.
Amy Meuers Conference and Events Director