Souper Bowl of Caring wants the service-learning community represented on our National Youth Advisory Board!
Do you know an outstanding young person who would be interested in a national youth leadership program that helps mobilize thousands to make a difference in their communities? If so, encourage them to apply!
The program is open to rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors and only 15 youth are selected for this unique opportunity.
- Promote SBoC in their communities;
- Meet and work with other youth who are passionate about leadership, service and service-learning;
- Develop and enhance public speaking skills;
- Take an active role in impacting SBoC programs and direction;
- Serve as role models for SBoC youth nationwide and more!
Please forward this email or the application to those you think would be interested. We've extended the deadline, but don't delay.
Applications must be postmarked by June 5, 2009!
Download the application and find more information at http://www.souperbowl.org/nyab
Director of School Relations
Souper Bowl of Caring